Russian Fashion Retail Forum (RFRF) is a registered trade mark of IGEDO COMPANY, organizers of Collection Première Moscow (CPM) the leading specialized trade fair for all major sectors of fashion and accessories in Eastern Europe. RFRF was produced for the first time in February 2008 dedicated to the theme of Fashion Retail Store Concepts, both multi-brand and mono-brand formats. From the very beginning of RFRF the objective of this unique conference event is to increase market transparency on the Russian Fashion Market for all players involved in the local and foreign upstream-to-downstream fashion business as well as improving communication among industry with a focus on retail.
OFFICIAL TREND PARTNER:
New Seminar Program
Venue: Buffet Conference room, Gallery Basement (located next to the Press-Lounge)
31/8/2017 – 10:30 – 18:00
- 10:30 - 12:15 31.08.2017 83Presentation at Catwalk, hall 83. Speaker: Sara Maggioni, Director of Retail & Buying at WGSN, the leading global trend authority for creative thinkers and the world’s number one fashion trend forecaster. This is an exclusive WGSN presentation that will only be presented once during CPM.
- Start: 11:00 Uhr 31.08.2017 BUFFET HALL ON GALLERY BASEMENTRFRF-opening-address by Philipp Kronen, Managing Partner of IGEDO Company, organizer of CPM and host of RFRF
- Start: 11:15 Uhr 31.08.2017 BUFFET HALL ON GALLERY BASEMENTSpeaker: Reinhard E. Doepfer, Chairman of EFTEC
- Start: 11:45 Uhr 31.08.2017 BUFFET HALL ON GALLERY BASEMENTSpeaker: Anna Lebsak-Kleimans, CEO Fashion Consulting Group (FCG)
- Start: 12:45 Uhr 31.08.2017 BUFFET HALL ON GALLERY BASEMENTSpeaker: Elena Burganova, CEO Russian Buyers’ Union
- Start: 13:00 Uhr 31.08.2017 BUFFET HALL ON GALLERY BASEMENT
- Start: 13:15 Uhr 31.08.2017 BUFFET HALL ON GALLERY BASEMENTSpeaker: Natalya Chinyonova, Senior Expert of Retail Technology, Fashion Consulting Group (FCG)
- Start: 14:00 Uhr 31.08.2017 BUFFET HALL ON GALLERY BASEMENTSpeaker: Galina Kravchenko, Senior Expert of Assortment Planning and Trend Forecasting, Fashion Consulting Group (FCG)
- Start: 15:00 Uhr 31.08.2017 BUFFET HALL ON GALLERY BASEMENTSpeaker: Alexey Salychev, Supervisor of the Fashion E-Commerce Course at Higher School of Economics
- Start: 16:00 Uhr 31.08.2017 BUFFET HALL ON GALLERY BASEMENTSpeakers: Andrej Utochkin, CEO Fashion-Retail- Design; and Boris Agatov, CEO of PROJECT LINE
- Start: 17:15 Uhr 31.08.2017 BUFFET HALL ON GALLERY BASEMENTSpeaker: Vera Ivanova, editor-in-chief Modny magazin.
1/9/2017 – 11:00 – 18:00
- Start: 11:00 Uhr 01.09.2017 BUFFET HALL ON GALLERY BASEMENTOpening Statement by Anton Alfer, CEO of www. moda.ru
- Start: 11:15 Uhr 01.09.2017 BUFFET HALL ON GALLERY BASEMENT“Internet home pages, social media, tablets and smartphones as basic tools for multi-channel or omni-channel fashion sales promotion to catch the emancipated smart Russian consumer: How can multi-brand retailers participate successfully in the multi-media apps’ trend. “ Moderator: Anton Alfer
- Start: 12:30 Uhr 01.09.2017 BUFFET HALL ON GALLERY BASEMENT
- Start: 13:00 Uhr 01.09.2017 BUFFET HALL ON GALLERY BASEMENTPanel Discussion in Russian language “Prospective development of production and retail of designer fashion, pret-a-porter and accessories “made in Russia” Moderator: Maria Gerasimenko, CEO and founder of Fashion Advisers
- Start: 15:00 Uhr 01.09.2017 BUFFET HALL ON GALLERY BASEMENTSpeaker: Ekaterina Eliseeva, General Manager of PROfashion Consulting
- Start: 16:00 Uhr 01.09.2017 BUFFET HALL ON GALLERY BASEMENTSpeaker: Ekaterina Eliseeva, General Manager of PROfashion Consulting
- 17:00 - 18:00 01.09.2017 BUFFET HALL ON GALLERY BASEMENTSpeaker: Marina Polkovnikova, Senior Expert of PROfashion Consulting
PREVIEW RFRF 09/2017
Thursday, August 31, 2017, 11:00 am – 6:00 pm, Friday, September 1, 2017, 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
co-located to COLLECTION PREMIERE MOSCOW, Krasnopresenskaya nab. 14, Hall 2, Buffet Hall
“ Multi-brand stores 0.2 generation next: new assortment policy, shopping area standards, customer communication “
IGEDO COMPANY, Duesseldorf, and MESSE DUESSELDORF MOSCOW keep continuing to host RFRF: The 19 th consecutive edition of this conference will feature a total of five blocks of seminars and panel- discussions. On August 31, 2017 the program, as part of the RFRF EXECUTIVE CONFERENCE, will feature analysis of the current situation of the fashion retail sector in Russia, including studies on imports and domestic production of clothing and footwear, retail-turnover and price development, such as changes in consumer behavior, being presented by Anna Lebsak-Kleymans, Ph.D., CEO of FASHION CONSULTING GROUP (FCG). This presentation will include a forecast on the development of the Russian clothing and footwear-market until year-end of 2017 and a projection on year 2018. The second block of sessions during the afternoon of August 31 ,will be dealing with issues around new criteria of assortment planning for independent multi-brand stores and boutiques under the aspect of trend information for clothing and shoes to go on sale during the retail seasons Spring/Summer 2018. The third block starting at 4:00 pm., will encompass a podium – discussion in between competent experts addressing tags like recently intro-duced fashion store architecture, interior design, furniture, display concepts and illumination.
On September 1, 2017, RFRF will take off at 11:00 am. in the format of a panel discussion addressing the issue of how multi-brand fashion retailers should actively respond to the challenge of fashion sales promotion through the internet and social media. This panel will be moderated by Anton Alfer, CEO of www.moda.ru. The second panel on Friday, September 1, 2017 will set its focus on progress of manufacturing apparel in Russia, moderated by Stanislava Nazhmitdinova, CEO of PROfashion Consulting. At 3:00 pm. the RFRF-program will encompass a series of three consecutive seminar sessions dealing with sales staff education and training issues from motivation in consulting customers, good lookingappearance of sales personnel and how employees should use the customer data base of a fashion store most efficiently; all seminars being presented by Senior Experts of PROfashion Consult-ing. The second day of RFRF will close at 6:00 pm.
As a tradition with RFRF, admission of visitors having registered for access to CPM, is free-of-charge. They may proceed directly from the main reception area of CPM to Buffet Hall, the location of RFRF, but need to present their CPM-badges for scanning at the entrance of RFRF.