Located near the Red Square and the Kremlin, The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow is surrounded by Moscow sights, legends and the memory of historical events. Russian culture and art begins here, where the classic interior of the XIX century reveals the traditional Russian hospitality before the guests of the hotel.
- O2 Lounge international restaurant and rooftop terrace with panoramic views of the city centre
- A sumptuous breakfast is served in the Sartoria Lamberti restaurant
- The winter bar is a unique trendy rooftop space not only for an unforgettable gastronomic experience, but also for private events.
- Novikov restaurant, offering pan-Asian cuisine, 15 different types of sake and single malt whisky tasting
- Spacious, The Ritz-Carlton Spa. It features a Swarovski crystal encrusted swimming pool, Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna with Himalayan salt, aromatherapy shower, specialized Spa cafe with healthy food menu, beauty salon and modern fitness Studio.
- Wedding services with an individual approach to each event, culinary skills of the team of chefs and spacious halls with the possibility of author’s design
- Spacious rooms including elegant suites with access to the club lounge with exclusive extras